Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    The girls I disliked the most (dare I say hated?) were named Bridget, Lindsey, and Montana. Ugh...I get irritated just looking at those names now.
    Roland Ignatius Ferdinand - Edmund Alistair Leon - Lysander Charles Ivan - Alistair Benedict Noble
    Rosalind Cordelia June - Elowen Victoria Primrose - Hermione Isadora Pearl - Cecilia Alice Rosemary

SLYTHERIN
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folk use any means,
    To achieve their ends

Tasha and Taylor.

Despite the bad association, I still dig Taylor.

My childhood best friend was also really mean. Once I fell down on the playground and hurt my knee (bad enough for there to be some blood) and when she heard, she looked me over and said: "At least you aren't crying."
    Her name was Amanda. Another girl who was really mean (but also a friend because apparently seven-year old me just liked to be picked on) was named Theresa.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Growing up it there was a Claire (Typical schoolyard bully. Luckily I only shared one class with her, so could avoid her most of the time), and a Sara (Super moody drama queen, and back-stabber. Unfortunately she was in my circle of friends, and therefore less avoidable).

As an adult, the nastiest woman I've ever had the misfortune of working with was called Laurie.

While I like the name Claire, I detest the names Sara and Laurie now.
    My Top 10 Girls Names: Astrid, Elara, Evelyn, Hannah, Hester, Lorna, Megan, Ophelia, Sylvia, Tabitha
    My Top 10 Boys Names: Alistair, Andrew, Graeme, Hamish, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Aurelius, Damaris, Digory, Hermione, Isis, Phineas, Loki, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx, Orion

Probably Abigail. I used to be friends with her, but she was pretty controlling and cruel.