Names Searched Right Now:
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

And don't even get me started on the boys. Bobby H. ruined my life! Sabotaged my relationship with the boy I loved because I think, after thinking about those horrendous events surrounding our breakup, he wanted to go out with me. I go over it again and again (almost 40 years) and I finally figured it all out. I lost the love of my life because a jealous evil twit planted false thoughts in my boyfriends head. I will never forgive him, two marriages and four kids later. I am still so sad and broken up about it. I can't believe it took me so many years to come to the realization of what really happened.

The meanest girls I knew in school were named Lacy and Amanda. They were awful!
    Last edited by ness90; July 16th, 2013 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typo
    Ness. <3
    Momma to furbabies: Olive 07.12.2012 & Dexter 04.12.2013