Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    There was a mean Gladys, but my archenemy was a Madelyn. I can usually get past bad associations, but that's one name I'll never be able to like. I've also encountered a super catty Jacqueline and a backstabbing Liamarie. Currently it's an obnoxious, catty Kimberly.
    Last edited by geeknamezyo; July 15th, 2013 at 06:16 PM.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

I love names so much that I started a blog and wrote a book.

http://names4real.wordpress.com/

http://www.e-junkie.com/babynamebook...old+Baby+Names

Quote Originally Posted by lilauburn13 View Post
    There were several, but the only one's whose names I can remember were Jasmine and Pashion. Pashion was the worst though as she would beat the crap out of anyone who happened to look in her direction.

Not to excuse her behaviour, but can you imagine having the name Pashion? I'm also guessing if her parents couldn't spell, she didn't get much in the way of mother-taught morals either. Wonder where poor Pashion is today. I can just hear a strip club DJ saying "Coming to the stage....give it up for....PASHIONNNNN"
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

Over the course of my childhood I was bullied by a Nikki, a Lea & a Jaclyn.

I swear my hatred of unorthodox spellings comes from this.
    Latest list:

Girl: Lulu, Eden
    Boy: Leo, Wallace, Grady

Mommy to one sweet little boy who I loved naming Lennox Andrew Michael (Lex for short)

It has to be Danielle.

I went to the same school from PK-12, and like me, she started in PK.

It was about 7th Grade when she started to get really horrible and started bullying people.

As it was a private school, no-one was guaranteed a place in the high school part of the school, you had to reach a certain standard, both academically and as a person. If you didn't meet the school's ethos you wouldn't be offered a place.

Danielle didn't meet the school's ethos, because of her bullying, so she left the school after 8th grade much to the relief of the rest of us!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~