Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose

Chelsea, Olivia and Jill ~ loathe all those names.
    ☂nana [24]☂
    mama to pit bulls [z&m]
    ttc ; fiona kathleen, sinead frances or finnegan michael, sullivan james

Francesca.

I will never think of that name the same. Every time I hear it, all I can think of it her. I associate the name with anguish, anger and self-loathing. Unfortunately it makes it hard when I meet someone else with that name because that's all I can think of.
    Girls

Combo's: Saraia Joy ~ Eliava Grace ~ Aviya Joselle ~ Zohara Eve ~ Lavinia Alexandra ~ Kailana Rayne ~ Tamsyn Leigha

Singles: Philomena ~ Mariana ~ Avalina ~ Helleli ~ Korinna ~ Zivanit ~ Lora ~ Guinevere

Boys

Combo's: Jacob Asher ~ Aaron Joel ~ Yishai Alexander ~ William Pierce ~ Kallum Ryan

Singles: Avishai ~ Levi ~ Elias ~ Raphael ~ Tobias

growing up for me it was Danielle. Middle school and high school, a second Danielle and an Amanda.

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Jealousy. I am 100% serious. Her name wasn't spelled that way, but her mother actually named her Jealousy.
    ha! That's hilarious.

Actually, I'm laughing at this whole thread. I'm sure the torture wasn't funny, but I love the responses!

I am not sure there were really any mean girls at any of my schools. I went to private Christian schools until midway through college, and most everyone was pretty tame (although hardly anyone was holy, lol). The ones who were full of themselves, or that I really didn't get along with, though:

Melissa
    Nicole
    Riann@
    Julie (x2! In the same school, in the same grade. ugh)
    Chloe

I know the ones that drove my sister crazy were L u z, Kristina (Krissy), Annalyse, and J@l@nee.

@namergirl3 - I agree completely, haha! I knew my name carried the snooty, preppy, full-of-herself cheerleader snob, but I had no clue there were so many mean-girl Ashleys!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory