Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Jealousy. I am 100% serious. Her name wasn't spelled that way, but her mother actually named her Jealousy.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Gideon ◊ James ◊ Quentin ◊ Solomon ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Caroline ◊ Catherine ◊ Gwen ◊ Georgia ◊ Elizabeth ◊ Lydia

Nell and Kerry. Which is a shame because I love those names!

I don't know many mean girls, but the ones I can think of are Martina nn Marti, my distant cousin named Hailey, and Anna. I know tons of means boys, though. Two of the meanest are Shane and Allen. I still love the name Shane though. lol I love the name Hailey but prefer the spelling Hayley.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

For me it was Shannon.

Torn between Samantha (pre-k years) and Sara. Mallory was also a beotch.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil