Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

*sigh* Georgia...

So, after having a girl name set in stone for close to 2 years now, I fell in love with Georgia this week. But ... none of my combos work with Georgia. I need help!

I tend to like one-syllable middle names that lean towards vintage without being stuffy. My DS is Ezra Flynn. His name is so spunky and fits him so well, and I am looking for something that packs the same kind of punch.

Go-to middle has been Jane (family name) but I feel the soft G/J combo just sounds like a little much. I also like Kate, but I'm not sure of it with Georgia.

Also, I am having trouble since so many one syllable names tend to be noun names, and I'm not sold on those working with Georgia either. (Georgia Bell/Belle, for example. It just sounds like a description and not a name.) I like Georgia Louise (so southern!) and Louise is a family name that DH has consistently shot down for the past 4 years.

Help!

I think Georgia Kate is pretty, personally. Georgia Louise is lovely, too bad your husband doesn't like Louise...

Ideas:
    Georgia Bess
    Georgia Claire
    Georgia Faye
    Georgia Gwen

Good luck!

I think some words would be pretty fun with Georgia actually....

Georgia Rain
    Georgia Snow
    Georgia Grace
    Georgia Rose
    Georgia Dawn
    Georgia Blue
    Georgia Bliss

All pretty

Georgia Rue
    Georgia Claire
    Georgia Tess
    Georgia Anne
    Georgia Beth

are some other ideas.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I like Georgia Kate!! Very pretty. The name Kate is nice and strong and punchy with Georgia.
    I agree that Georgia Jane is a bit of a tongue tripper.
    While I like the sound of Georgia Belle it sounds like a pagent or something to me.

Emilia
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

Erma | Flossie | Gladys | Gussie | Millie | Minerva | Myrtle | Winifred | Zelda

V i n t a g e | C h a r m

Barnaby Clifford | Chester Ferdinand | Cosmo Arthur | Frazier Gatsby | Grover Felix
    Luther Clancy | Newton Rutherford | Watson Currier