Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I think the name is perfectly fine. Honestly I think you will get some backlash to whatever you name your child even if it is as popular as Emma. I would keep the name. I think Vanessa is beautiful!!! F**k everyone else .

GL my dear!!

I love the name Vanessa! Who are these people who object??? And what are they thinking???? You made a brilliant choice, stick by it!

I think your daughters name is lovely don't change it
    Aurora, Elena, Verity, Astrid, Annabelle, Evangeline, Lucia, Iris, Thea, Vivian, Ariana, Genevieve, Seren, Clio, Vera

Michael, Dexter, Zachary, Dylan, Max, Alexander, Cole, Adam, Ethan, Caleb, Thomas, Elliott, Matthew, Fox, James

Gorgeous name! Don't change it!

Well I have a baby girl named Vanessa Rose, and although I don't get as many compliments on her name as I do on her sister, Isabella's name, I have never gotten negative feedback. I mostly just get nothing as people try process this unlikely choice for a baby and perhaps try to remember the last time they heard this name. I have gotten used to it and don't really expect a reaction. I have also come to realize that if you want a ton of compliments from people, you need to choose a name from the top 10. Those names are popular for a reason-a lot of people like them. Truthfully though I'm very surprised to hear that you are getting a negative reaction to Vanessa! I'm just curious, what have people said? I can't even begin to imagine?
    Hopeless romantic and proud momma of two princesses:
    Isabella Jane & Vanessa Rose