Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    My first thought was Dante as the first name, instead of Daniel. It's got the same Dan- start (although is pronounced more like Don-tay) but is much more uncommon than Daniel, which makes it fit in better with his siblings.

How about Dante Carl Mc-? Carl being a variant of Charles.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

The only variation I have heard of Daniel is Danko.
    Carlos and Charlton are variation of Charles.
    I have thought about using Nathaniel as a similar name to my brother Daniel. They have the same ending.
    Other names like this are Cassiel/Castiel, Ezekiel, Gabriel, Gadriel, Othniel, Uriel/Oriel/Auriel, Remiel, Ananiel, Araciel, Azaziel.
    I am not religious, but most of the names I listed are names found in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Enoch. The are archangels.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. We are the opposite of religious, but he wants to use the name still. I was especially surprised to hear someone suggest Orion, since I have a son named Orion already and it's a pretty uncommon name. Keep the suggestions coming, please! Nothing we can agree upon yet.

bumpity baby bump.