Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

You could look up international variations of Daniel or Charles on this site. I believe it's on the bottom of the entry after you do a Super Search. Another option would be doing doing also a Super Search for part of the name like Dan or Carl. It could you some other ideas.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Dashiell combines a lot of sounds and letters from Daniel and Charles both, and would fit in well with the set.

What about Damon Charles? I think it works with his siblings' names nicely as it isn't extremely familiar but it has a recognizable way about it
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

Ozias D.C.
    Finnegan D.c.
    Orion D.C.
    Colman D.C.
    Odin D.C.