Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Narrowed down to Sebastian and Felicity

Hey berries, I think I might have narrowed my list down to two each....I think, haha. Here goes...

*Sebastian Harris - very handsome, not overly popular and not too trendy. I like the name in full but Seb, Sebbie, and Bash are cute too. Does this name sound stuck up? I have an El0ise which I know can also be perceived that way, haha. I'm in America, though my sib set does have an overall British/French feel, which I think is cool. But either way, I honesty...I love this name. Sounds nice with big bro R0bbie too

Gabriel Harris - like it...a bit more popular than Sebastian and not sure I love nn Gabe but I might. I want the full name and nn to have an overall handsome/cool vibe

ETA: Harris Jonah or Jonah Harris or Jonah Henry - hmmm, not 100% into Harris, as the fn, at the moment. Kinda makes me think of hairy and I don't like the nn Harry. Still. It's a really cool name. I do really like Jonah as the first name though.

*Felicity Pearl - gorgeous, underused, happy name with a touch of vintage, yes? Great meaning and cute nn's (Liss and CeCe). Also wondering if this name sounds a bit "much" with sister Eloise. Felicity might be one syllable too long for me but I can overlook that and just flow with it

Tessa Pearl - nn Tess. OK, so my other girls do not have names that "could" sound like a nickname. They are full names, 100%. And i dont care for theresa nn tessa. This is my ONLY hesitation with Tessa. Well
    this and the fact that I may find it a little bit less interesting than felicity....maybe. Besides that, I love the "a" ending, the sound, and the nn Tess is vintage lovely.

Thanks in advance!!!!
    Last edited by bellarina; July 14th, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Is this for a baby you are naming now?
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.
    Little Sparkler coming next July.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

No it's for the future/just for fun
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

OK then.

Sebastian Harris: I love Sebastian, though it does have a slightly pompous vibe (I know, I have Leopold. Who am I to talk?) Sebastian Harris is great, but just slightly too hissy.

Gabriel Harris is perfection. Great mix of a more familiar name and a more quirky/old-fashioned name and the sounds are very distinctive. This is a win.

Felicity Pearl: Pretty, happy, girly. I love the nickname options here too, and the flow is perfect.

Tessa Pearl: meh. It's fine, I just don't get excited about it. It does sound more nicknamey. Like you I love Tess as a sweet/vintage nickname, I just don't love Tessa as the full name to get there.

So, Gabriel and Felicity win the day, but really you can't go wrong here.
    Melissa, Mama to Oscar Leopold.
    Little Sparkler coming next July.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9653103

I much disagree with mei mei. I love Tessa. I actually like it more than Tess. I think Tessa Pearl is beautiful. I also like Sebastian Harris. I really prefer Harris to the other two names, though. Great list!