Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Your thoughts on Ava?

I've recently found myself loving the name Ava. I know it's wildly popular and even trendy right now according to the numbers, (although I've never met one), but I love the short, sweet, feminine-without-trying-too-hard sound, and the fact that if I had it on my list it would honour loved ones. So... what's the general berry consensus on Ava?

Also, middle name suggestions would be nice

Thanks!!
    Livia, sixteen.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan | August Dmitri | Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve | Briony Paloma | Emilia Seren

Pondering: Enya ?, Caius Jonah

Namelist

I love Ava - its a beautiful name and one we considered for our second son, the only minus for me is the popularity. It was nr 8 in 2012 and for me thats just a tad too popular. But other than that its a beautiful classic, well worth loving!

I totally love Ava and that was one of our choices but have met quite a few little Ava's recently so have decided against using it as I wanted something original Beautiful name though.

I love it and I've never met a little Ava - although I do know it's quite popular. For me, like the people above me, the only minus is that it has become so popular. I personally prefer names that aren't as heard of or common. However, if it wasn't in the top 10, it would definitely be one of my favourites.
    Cara.

you can never be overdressed or overeducated.
    BOYS NAMES
    GIRLS NAMES

Public Service Announcement: if you haven't watched The Mindy Project, you should start.

I hate it. Which is odd, because I like Amy, Ada, and Ivy, which are admittedly pretty similar-ish.

It's not the popularity - I like more popular names - I just hate it. Somethng about the sound. I wouldn't let popularity deter me if I liked a name enough, especially one with family connection.