Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Ingrid, Imogen, or Indigo?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ingrid

28 28.28%
  • Imogen

50 50.51%
  • Indigo

21 21.21%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ingrid, Imogen, or Indigo?

One of these is my favourite, and my DH hates it.

One is his favourite, and I don't really like it.

One of these is in-between for both of us but I don't know if it works for us.

Which do you like best, and if you're up for it, what image does each name evoke for you? Any feelings each name gives you? Like it or hate it, feel free to be blunt.

I like Indigo best, although I love all three options. They're nice, in individual ways. Indigo is a little more fun and spunky, Imogen is ethereal without being frilly, and Ingrid sounds smart and strong.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by stripedsocks View Post
    One of these is my favourite, and my DH hates it.

One is his favourite, and I don't really like it.

One of these is in-between for both of us but I don't know if it works for us.

Which do you like best, and if you're up for it, what image does each name evoke for you? Any feelings each name gives you? Like it or hate it, feel free to be blunt.
    Imogen is definitely my favorite!

I definitely like Indigo best. I find it incredibly versatile as to me it would fit just as well on a studious, quiet girl or a fun loving artist.

I've never liked Imogen. It feels very harsh and cold and sounds rather more like the name of a corporation than a person (a la InGen in Jurassic Park).

Ingrid is another name I've never got the appeal of. Having never met an Ingrid I only associate it with surly middle aged women.

Ingrid, gets my vote. I love Ingrid, its so beautiful and nobel. Imogen is ok. Indigo just isn't a real name in my opinion. It just sounds goofy as a name.
    Always changing...
    Alberta Olwen - Sigrid Ylva - Edwina Hester - Ragna Fae - Abelone Frida
    Ragnar - Sergius - Eideard - Fergus - Edgar - Severin/Severus - Gregor - Reuben