Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Zipporah, Niamh, Siobhan, Sinead, Ireland, Sioda, Ailish, Saoirse, Merida ~ all names I love but I don't think I could use on an actual girl. Plus DH has vetoed them all
    nana | ttc#1
    mama to pit bulls z&m
    fiona | sinead | niamh | brigid | catriona | eira | ailish | saoirse | eillidh | aine |
    finnegan | sullivan | malachy | killian | jameson | cormac | donovan | eamonn | seamus |

A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Pearl, Priscilla Beatrice, Eleanor Louisa, Florence Guinevere, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane
    Winston Kenneth, Abraham Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Nathaniel Roscoe, Isaac Timothy, Gideon Arthur

In the future, I would like to use Angeline, but everyone else in my family hates it.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

frontrunners:
    Jane Cosima | Jude Caspian

considering;
    Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*Lucy*M aren*Faye*Rosalind*Naomi
    {middle names}Lotus~Athena~Annika~Eleanor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River*Pier ce*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Penn
    {honor middles}Wolf~Edward/Edmund~August

⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄 ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄
    Carly Beth
    | married 5.17.14 |
    counting down to ttc: 16 months!
    Pup- Lola Bear

Their are many names that fit this category but for me the major one is Persephone.

I love Persephone, have loved Persephone since reading Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman (which is still my favourite book) at the age of 13. Persephone is such a brave character, and conjures up everything I admire. Persephone's bravery and determination is fantastic. Thus due to her character and who she was I fell in love with her name. Persephone is stunning, I also love the nickname Sephy. But I think in everyday life Persephone could be challenging too close to Stephanie, people unsure how to say it, spelling to complicated, negative meaning 'bearer of death' despite the fantastic mythology story to the name, and lastly not a natural nickname like Penelope 'Penny'. Due to this I think in real life Persephone could be very challenging despite the fact that I love it!!