Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    It's ok for a boy, but I'm not a fan of it for a girl.

sawyer on a girl is awful. way to masculine. it means woodsman/ lumberjack. all i think of is paul bunyon.

I'm actually kind of surprised at all of the negative reactions to a girl Sawyer. I realize that a lot of people probably consider it a boy's name (Tom Sawyer, the character from Lost), but I think it's a name that is soft and "pretty" enough to be used for a girl. It is a little bit tomboy-ish, but I think it's adorable.

I like the sound of Sawyer Grace, but agree that Grace seems a little bit overused.

With Sawyer, a unisex name, I'd definitely go with a feminine middle.
    What about:
    Sawyer Jane
    Sawyer Cate
    Sawyer Mae
    Sawyer Dawn
    Sawyer Page

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen

I work for a pediatrician. We have many new baby Sawyers coming in, but it's typically a one to five ratio with girls being the winner. I think it's an adorable name for a little girl! But I tend to not like the whole 'boy name' vs. 'girl name' thing. My niece is named Austyn. So if you love Sawyer, go.for.it!

Sawyer Grace is an amazing and perfect name for a little girl, I love it to pieces, it is perfect and amazing, it's got lovely soft sounds without being frilly, I love it, it's amazing, it doesn't look one tenth as nice on a boy as it does on a girl, I love it, you and your husband are smart, clever people for coming up with such a lovely and perfect name, I love it.