Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I guess I'm on my own in loving it.
    I especially enjoy the cute reasoning of behind the name which will be a nice story for your daughter to hear, I rarely use my middle names or even my second first name and am called almost exclusively Liza
    Along the same vein of this friends of mine have recently had their little girl this year whose name is Molly Maeve Tuesday, her middle name Tuesday came about as almost everything important with the pregnancy came on a Tuesday so it became a little nick name before she was born, I think having story about your childs name is great
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

I love both Violet and Meadow, but they are a little over the top when put together. If you're ok with that, then go for it, I guess. Personally, I think it sounds like the parents are trying too hard to find a cutesy-pootsy name for their little baby girl, (even though it doesn't appear as if that's what you are doing.) Just sounds that way.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Quote Originally Posted by tintri View Post
    I love both Violet and Meadow, but they are a little over the top when put together. If you're ok with that, then go for it, I guess. Personally, I think it sounds like the parents are trying too hard to find a cutesy-pootsy name for their little baby girl, (even though it doesn't appear as if that's what you are doing.) Just sounds that way.
    Couldn't have said this better myself.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I guess I am one of the few who like it. I envision a meadow with blue/purple heather and the dew in the morning. Lovely picture! Serene. As soon as I saw the title I thought, how neat.
    Last edited by metami43; July 13th, 2013 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

I like the two (Especially Violet) but not together. It makes it sound like you are describing the meadow.