Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Violet Meadow?!?!

I finally have chose the name Violet so with my husband choosing the middle name of course he chose Meadow. 1 the Sopranos is our fav show and 2 he says he likes the sound of purple meadow LoL! I guess the middle name isn't all that important. I do not use mine (Nicole) nor do my sons go by theirs.Sound off berries I wanna hear your input.

It's a little too cutesy for me. It reminds me of the pen-name for a childrens' author, Daisy Meadows. Sure, she won't use it often, but it's a little silly if she ever does want to.

It's a little too wordy for me. It sounds like a description-a violet/purple meadow, like the meadow is purple. It flows and looks pretty though.

Edit: whoops, you described that already lol. I agree with pp though about the overall feel being a little too cutesy.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Its a little cutesy for my taste (in the same vein as Scarlett Rose or Winter Jewel) but it could certainly be much MUCH worse! If you don't mind the imagery then I say go for it.

I like Violet. I wouldn't normally go for the name Meadow, but I kind of like the combination. It's unique and flows pretty well. Congrats!