Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Need help naming my business

Completely non-name related.

I just finished my training and ordination as a Priestess and as soon as I go to the county clerk tomorrow, I'll be able to perform services. I'm able to perform weddings, funerals, handfasting, and various other things. Even though I'm a Priestess and hope to do a lot of Pagan services (handfasting and the like), I also want to offer my services to other faiths or non-faiths as I was given training in the rituals from all sorts of denominations (Christian, Pagan, Catholic, etc). In other words, I want to bill my services to everyone while my specialty is Pagan related things.

So, because I'm having a hard time thinking of a name for my business, I'd love some help. Something that encompasses the fact that I'm not only doing Pagan things.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Aws! Over 50 views and no comments. Sad face
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Oooh congrats! How cool. Priestessing is awesome!

When you say the name of the bussiness, do you mean a name you are going to go by as Priestess, or are you going to call the business something different, a la Angel's Priestess Services (only please don't go with that)? The Priestesses I know have a different name they use when they're in that position, they don't really have a business card . Just curious here. I'll try to think of something, but I need to look into some stuff and then I'll be back.

Good lucksies, and again, congrats!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Aww...sorry Dantea! I didn't comment because I don't know anything about paganism, priestesses, etc. There are probably some cool words associated with that sort of thing that could be incorporated into your business name, but I've no idea what they are! Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I know almost nothing about paganism either... but here goes...

Solstice Unions

Moonlight Unions

Magical Commitments (maybe spell Magical with a k?)

Enchanted Unions

WDYT? Am I getting warm?