Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: On a girl?

On a girl?

All of the names I love are very feminine or masculine....Malachi, Isla, Ronan, Finley, etc. But for some reason I love this on a girl.....

Graison.

What do you think? I think the "i" makes it look softer. I realize most "-son" names are masculine. But is it as much of a gender bender as some others?
    mommy to jude meriadoc.

loves:
    eve, isla, ayla, & maeve
    ezra, finn, knox, & ronan

I have mixed feelings on it. I love Noah, Spencer and Riley on a girl as well.

❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・ � �・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤・❤

Demetria SimoneAdrien GabrielMalachi Andre

Well. I find the name's sound and appearance to be pleasing. However, it could come across as a made up name. I'm not sure if that's a problem or not. I'm also not sure that people will be 100% sure how to pronounce it, but that happens with lots of names anyway. If you spell it this way, I don't really see it as a gender bender at all. It's a different name with the same pronunciation. I think it's mostly a question of whether or not you're okay with the spelling. I say add it to the list. The more I think about it the more I like it. Graison. It's quite pretty. I quite like it!

I don't mind boys names on girls at all. But something about this spelling I don't quite like. I it almost reminds me of the sound raisin makes, more with a z. I would either still go with Grayson, or go for Gracen or something to feminize the spelling.
    Proud Mommy to Maeby Alana (8/6/10) and Saela Eliza (6/24/14)

Marlow Simone - Romy Corinne
    Zefram Eli - Miles Thatcher

I'm thinking Graison/Gracen vs. Grayson is kind of like Aaron and Erin. Same name, but not...all depends on the spelling. I've never heard it Gray-SUHN, I've always said it Gray-sehn (running together more) which is more feminine to me!
    mommy to jude meriadoc.

loves:
    eve, isla, ayla, & maeve
    ezra, finn, knox, & ronan