Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not at all keen on Sapphire. 'Exotic dancer' is a more polite term than what I was thinking of :/ But if you like the nn Saffi, how about Saffron? I went to school with a couple of girls called Saffron nn Saffy/Saffie and I think it's much more wearable

An exotic dancer?

Hi,

In reply to everyone on this thread I would like to share my side of the story being that my name actually is Sapphire.

I think it's a lovely name without sounding like I'm bigging my self up. As a child I really didn't like having a different name but now that I'm in my twenties I love the fact that my name isn't the same as everyone elses. I know about 7 Hannah's and multiple Charlotte's.

I don't feel my name sounds anything like a exotic dancer, this made me laugh a lot.

I do however really dislike the name Saffron, I do not think it is nice to say.

From, Sapphire.

I prefer Sapphira too (or even Safira).
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I love Sapphire, but prefer the nickname Fia. Sapphire has recently been pushed off of even my guilty pleasure lists because my engagement ring has a big honkin' sapphire, and it just seemed weird to keep it around even knowing we wouldn't use it. I'd like to encourage you to use it though! I don't hear exotic dancer in it at all, actually, quite the opposite.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah