Yvette
    Ginevra
    Guinevere
    Caoimhe (keeva)
    Lieve (lee-va)
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

I would suggest Evelina! It has Eve in it plus it is cute and versatile.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I'm an Eve lover as well.

Genevieve and Guinevere are both ones I really like!

If you're adventurous there's also Beverly which I think is ready for a revival.

Devina could also work though it's more "made up"

Geneva is also very close to my heart, though I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Eveline pronounced ev-eh-LEEN like the end of Evangeline
    Last edited by aubreylh; July 12th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

dance – I do like the softness of Genevieve, but I abhor the nn Jenny and all her relatives…Do you think Jenny would be more intuitive than Evie? Everly I love, though I prefer the -leigh variant, but Hubby vetoed. Evening is glorious but would have to be a middle…any ideas on what to pair it with?

shieldsc – Evie and Neva are somewhat similar, but different enough that I think if you love it, you should go for it

otterlily – ooh, really? How do you pronounce Evelyn? And Evelina for that matter. Nimue is a bit N heavy, but Pareesa is so pixie dust! Hillevi and Eva aren't really my style, and Hubs has nixed Evadne. But Evernia is perfection! Such a lacey, frilly little plant! I love it. Evelune is gorgeous too, moonlit and magical. Thank you, darling!

tigerlily7 – I'm not sure how I feel about Evelina…how do you say it? eev or ehv? vee or vuh? lee-na or lie-na? and where does the accent fall? Everild and Ever are my favorites of your suggestions, but not sure Hubby will like them. I like your initials idea, it ties in with the V for Vendetta association. Any suggestions on E and V names?

renrose – Stephanie is not my style at all, but Yvette and Elisheva are intriguing! How do you pronounce Elisheva? It's an Elizabeth variant, right?

oboeplayer – thanks! I might like it better once I figure out how to pronounce it, haha.

kala_way – wow, we have similar taste in girls' names! I see my Alice, my Lucy, and my Evie on your list! I'm pondering Guinevere…I love that she's so Arthurian, but she's not at all my favorite character from the legend. I vastly prefer Everly to Beverly. I like Devina, but I knew a nasty one growing up, so she's out for me.

aubrey - I definitely like the LEEN sound...is that eev-uh-LEEN, ehv-uh-LEEN, or just eev-LEEN?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu