Yvette
    Ginevra
    Guinevere
    Caoimhe (keeva)
    Lieve (lee-va)
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I would suggest Evelina! It has Eve in it plus it is cute and versatile.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I'm an Eve lover as well.

Genevieve and Guinevere are both ones I really like!

If you're adventurous there's also Beverly which I think is ready for a revival.

Devina could also work though it's more "made up"

Geneva is also very close to my heart, though I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Eveline pronounced ev-eh-LEEN like the end of Evangeline
    Last edited by aubreylh; July 12th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.

dance – I do like the softness of Genevieve, but I abhor the nn Jenny and all her relatives…Do you think Jenny would be more intuitive than Evie? Everly I love, though I prefer the -leigh variant, but Hubby vetoed. Evening is glorious but would have to be a middle…any ideas on what to pair it with?

shieldsc – Evie and Neva are somewhat similar, but different enough that I think if you love it, you should go for it

otterlily – ooh, really? How do you pronounce Evelyn? And Evelina for that matter. Nimue is a bit N heavy, but Pareesa is so pixie dust! Hillevi and Eva aren't really my style, and Hubs has nixed Evadne. But Evernia is perfection! Such a lacey, frilly little plant! I love it. Evelune is gorgeous too, moonlit and magical. Thank you, darling!

tigerlily7 – I'm not sure how I feel about Evelina…how do you say it? eev or ehv? vee or vuh? lee-na or lie-na? and where does the accent fall? Everild and Ever are my favorites of your suggestions, but not sure Hubby will like them. I like your initials idea, it ties in with the V for Vendetta association. Any suggestions on E and V names?

renrose – Stephanie is not my style at all, but Yvette and Elisheva are intriguing! How do you pronounce Elisheva? It's an Elizabeth variant, right?

oboeplayer – thanks! I might like it better once I figure out how to pronounce it, haha.

kala_way – wow, we have similar taste in girls' names! I see my Alice, my Lucy, and my Evie on your list! I'm pondering Guinevere…I love that she's so Arthurian, but she's not at all my favorite character from the legend. I vastly prefer Everly to Beverly. I like Devina, but I knew a nasty one growing up, so she's out for me.

aubrey - I definitely like the LEEN sound...is that eev-uh-LEEN, ehv-uh-LEEN, or just eev-LEEN?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu