Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    @maggiemary all I needed to do was drag the picture into a new tab and your right it is fake.

@celestia the names are gorgeous but you do not need a baby to fit in on nameberry.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I really just don't understand why people go to such huge steps to create massive lies. What is the explanation behind this??
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I love their names! So beautiful together AND apart!!

I adore Crew. First time I have ever heard it, but it is going on my list!!

Congrats!

I'd say nine times out of ten, a post that begins "Hi guys, I haven't been on in forever!!!" (or something along those lines) turns out to be from a faker.

Make up fake baby names / post fake annoucement-- lame, but mainly harmless
    Make up pleasant, quick stories about your fake family -- lamer, but easy to ignore
    Make up very dramatic stories about your fake family including childhood disease, death, tragic circumstances, tons of children, spontaneous higher order multiples, adoptions, infertility, teenage pregnancy, rape, other very personal and sensitive topics -- lamest and hurtful and extremely rude to people who ACTUALLY go through these unfortunate circumstances.
    STEAL photos from another person -- lamest and criminal.

Dear Potential Nameberry Trolls..... do NOT steal photos from another family. It is a crime. A teenager who was trolling a motherhood website took photos of my oldest daughter way back in 2002 and I still feel violated by that. She posted them on a different forum as her own. There is absolutely nothing funny or cute about claiming a child is yours if it is not. Stop and think how what you are doing will affect another person please. It may be fun and games to you, but trust me, everyone does not agree.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~