Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's a boy! Desmond Sanders has arrived!

He came into the world on Friday evening at 10:05pm, weighing 8lbs 11oz. He is gorgeous with a surprisingly generous amount of dark, dark hair. He has a beautiful olive complexion and dark eyes that I assume will stay that way. He has the longest feet I have ever seen on a baby. All in all, I am just blown away at his perfection.

Thank you, berries, for all of the help and opinions on names. When I started this naming journey, Desmond Sanders was not a name that was at all on my radar. I had always expected to use a very different style of name for my child/children. NB helped me to suss out my naming tastes, and it gave me the confidence to follow my gut. It didn't hurt that my baby's father absolutely loved the suggestion of Desmond, too. We feel like we gave him a great name. We think he "looks like" a Desmond Sanders. And we like the nn options of Dez and Dezi which give us some fun and playful alternatives to such a "proper" name.

We're in love with our son, and we are also quite in love with his name.

Hopefully, one day we'll get to use our equally gorgeous girl's choice...........
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Congrats! Desmond is a wonderful name.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Congratulations! What a great name you have chosen.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin

Oh, how cute! I'm so happy for you!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Congratulations!! Such a great name!