Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

A Better-Late-Than-Never Intro

Hey, Berries! I haven't been on in forever. I am really sorry, but we've been so preoccupied around here that I haven't had the time to announce the arrival of our three beautiful children.

I've been expecting three little lady babies, but boy were we surprised when we got, well, not a lady! We are so blessed to get the best of both worlds while we raise Arden Lucy, Lux Juniper, and debuting Crew Maxwell! They were all very small--Ardie was our biggest, she was 5.7 lbs--but they are thankfully all doing pretty well.

http://i42.tinypic.com/wa4vn8.jpg

This is a professional picture taken three weeks after birth. I will take it down eventually, but here they are in the lovely new clothes my awesome sister gave us . (the order is Lux, Crew, Arden in case you were wondering).

Thanks for the support and naming advice you gave us, I owe you all credit for my name tastes today and my well-christened children.

~Celestia

My sincerest congratulations on your three bundles of joy! Have fun with them!
    ~*~**~*Larissa~*~**~*

The (Inconsistent) Blog: The Great Puzzle

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Kate (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)

Congratulations on triplets! They have great names!
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

How sweet! They are precious! congratulations! Lovely names
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

how adorable !Their names are gorgeous and the babies so precious !
    congrats

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE