Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thank you all! woke up this morning with thoughts of my sweet Caroline now, I am really hoping Kate and Will ( if they have a girl ) do not choose Caroline..... I would hate to see it leap up the charts... But either way I feel very good with our combo. All the kids love it and my oldest daughter, Maggie said she thought " it is so pretty" that means a lot coming from. 19 yo ,
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congratulations on picking such a beautiful name! I have always loved the combo Caroline Augusta, and Jane is so classic and sweet it's hard to go wrong with it. Best wishes for the rest of pregnancy and a healthy mom and baby!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I just saw this! And I absolutely love Caroline Augusta Jane! A stunning combination!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Elizabeth, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Claire, Maeve, Liam, Patrick
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

What a lovely name! I've been hoping that Will and Kate don't use Caroline either.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

Congrats! Caroline is a beautiful name, it has such a regal air to it. It will serve her well!
    Andie - John,Thomas,Isla,Freya,Marigold