Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    What a beautiful, strong, happy name! Congratulations!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

My grandmother sent me a message, saying she is sure Augusta is a boy name..
    Lol!
    I replied, it is absolutely not, but even if it was, we are still using it, love you
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Woohoo! So beautiful!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I am so thrilled for you!! I LOVE Caroline Augusta Jane, it is so classy. She is a lucky girl to have such a beautiful name and kudos to you for finding such a stunning combo, you have really raised the naming stakes here on nameberry.

I think that her name works so beautifully with your other children's names too. You are very clever.

Sending you hugs and my very best wishes!!

rollo
    Psalm 23

Always loving Caroline. Glad you found "the one". Lovely choice
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | √Čomund | Stellan | Amias