Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Baby Girl has a name!

After months of research, debate and back and forth; today at our level 3 ultrasound , hubby and I were finally able to come to a meeting of the hearts and minds we are so thankful that all looked well with our precious baby!

Her name will be: Caroline Augusta Jane

So Caroline we have loved for years... I worried about pronunciation, but when I couldn't get hubby on board with Charlotte, decided to let my worries go.

Augusta was my hubby's grandmothers' name... I have always loved it...and we love to be able to honor family, it came out of hubby's mouth, and it just clicked.

Finally Jane, at first we considered Joy, but I didn't love the low with Augusta, and Jane honors so many on both sides with a precious meaning to boot

There were so many wonderful name combos suggested, I loved so many...but we both agreed that this one stole our hearts! It gives me my vintage, classic appeal (at least in my mind) and hubby...well, I guess it just gives him what he wants, LOL! My family has already cringed at Augusta ( my grandmother said " that's a boy name") though I can not understand why, I do honestly think it is so pretty...ah, guess you can't please them all.

Thank you so much to all of you for you wonderful input, thoughts and suggestions!p A special thank you to my dear friends, here ( you know who you are ) who patiently messaged back and forth with me! I am so excited that she has a name!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congratulations! I love her name. Augusta is beautiful and not a boy's name. Yes, you can't please them all!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Congratulations! What a fantastic name

So happy for you for having found a named you love. Caroline Augusta Jane is adorable!
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

Thank you! I am so thrilled!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa