Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Baby Girl has a name!

After months of research, debate and back and forth; today at our level 3 ultrasound , hubby and I were finally able to come to a meeting of the hearts and minds we are so thankful that all looked well with our precious baby!

Her name will be: Caroline Augusta Jane

So Caroline we have loved for years... I worried about pronunciation, but when I couldn't get hubby on board with Charlotte, decided to let my worries go.

Augusta was my hubby's grandmothers' name... I have always loved it...and we love to be able to honor family, it came out of hubby's mouth, and it just clicked.

Finally Jane, at first we considered Joy, but I didn't love the low with Augusta, and Jane honors so many on both sides with a precious meaning to boot

There were so many wonderful name combos suggested, I loved so many...but we both agreed that this one stole our hearts! It gives me my vintage, classic appeal (at least in my mind) and hubby...well, I guess it just gives him what he wants, LOL! My family has already cringed at Augusta ( my grandmother said " that's a boy name") though I can not understand why, I do honestly think it is so pretty...ah, guess you can't please them all.

Thank you so much to all of you for you wonderful input, thoughts and suggestions!p A special thank you to my dear friends, here ( you know who you are ) who patiently messaged back and forth with me! I am so excited that she has a name!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congratulations! I love her name. Augusta is beautiful and not a boy's name. Yes, you can't please them all!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

Congratulations! What a fantastic name

So happy for you for having found a named you love. Caroline Augusta Jane is adorable!
    ~Larissa

~ Giving up Nameberry for Lent; See you on the 14th of April! ~

Thank you! I am so thrilled!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa