Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Congratulations! Caroline Augusta Jane is just lovely, I'm happy you finally found your name. And Caroline works so well with all your other girls (and your boys, too!). All the best with the rest of your pregnancy.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Great name! You may want to remind your family that Augusta is the feminine form of the male name August. Congratulations!
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

Congratulations! I think that's a beautiful combo. I just love Augusta, she is gorgeous!
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

Gorgeous name! Glad you were able to decide.

Caroline Augusta Jane is a gorgeous vintage combo! I'm glad you finally decided. Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! Let us know when she's here! Good luck!
    All the best,
    Mischa.