Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Hattie, Addie or Maddie?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hattie

29 70.73%
  • Addie

8 19.51%
  • Maddie

4 9.76%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hattie, Addie, or Maddie?

I am completly smitten with these names (Yes, all threeof them) and just wanted to hear your opinions on them, as well asif there re any full namesto go with these names. (ex. Harriet, Addison, Maddison/Madison...Are there any others you can tink of?) Thank Y'all

I like Hattie and Addie best Maddie is overused I know like 50 girls with that name lol

Hattie:
    Hatsy

Hadelyn( pronounced like madelyn but with a H)
    Manhattan

Addie:
    Adelaide
    Adelina
    Adele
    Adalyn
    Adrienne
    Adriel

Maddie:
    Mathilda
    Madlyn
    Madelena
    Madelia
    Madira
    Madden
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Definitely Madeleine/Madelyn/Madeline over Madison. Magdalene is also a possibility maybe? And Matilda can lead to Mattie. Hattie can come from Harriet or Henrietta. Addie can come from Addison, Adeline, Adalaide.

My daughter Madelyn goes by Maddie, so I am partial to Maddie. But I also LOVE Hattie and would totally use Harriet, nn Hattie, if I didn't already have a Maddie!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Hattie is the only one I love. The other two are just nicknames but Hattie has a vintage charm and it can work on its own.

Hattie - Henrietta
    Addie - Adeline, Adelaide, Adela, Adeliza, Adelina, Ada, Adriana, Adrienne, Adina, Adira, Ariadne
    Maddie - Madeleine, Magdalene, Maddalena, Madigan, Madrigal
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love Hattie the best. Addie is okay, and Maddie drives me crazy because I know about a million Maddies and it's gotten to the point where someone is like "Oh I saw Maddie Jones today" and I have to be like "WHICH Maddie Jones?"

I don't really like any of the long-forms for Hattie, actually...Harriet just reminds me of Harriet the Spy (which isn't bad, just my only association). Addie could be Adeline, Adelaide, Adele, Ada, etc.

Do you like Mattie as well? I think it's a sweet nickname for Martha or Matilda
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.