Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Maeve

Hybrid View

Maeve

If you met siblings June and Maeve what would you think? I have liked Maeve, Mavis and Mabel (Maeve the most) but didn't think it would work with June. I am starting to wonder if maybe it can work?
    In love with my little ones Delmer (Del), June, and Atticus (Ash)

I love Maeve and I think it works well with June. My only small concern is it sounds a little like May and June. I don't care for Mavis, though. Mabel is okay .

I like both Mabel and Mavis and dislike Maeve. But there's nothing wrong with it despite matter of taste.

Maybe Maeve June works but i will add second long middle with stress on first syllable.
    Rosamund Marigold Melisende Charlotte Lottie Cecily Melody Valerie Phoebe Alice Beatrice Daenerys Elaine Rosalyn Valkyrie Meadow Leda Nella Cvijeta Magdalena Sabina Helena Miranda Dorothea Griselda Saskia Sunniva Cressida Elysia Rebecca Isabella Ravenna Flora Melissa
    Ludwig Lucius Edmund Edward Gilbert Godfrey Pascal Emil Magnus Beowulf Thorin Sylvan Erik Robin Lysander Orpheus Raphael Werther Theodoric Percy Harvey Arthur Desmond Charles Peter

I love Maeve and I think it works really well with June actually. They both have an old-fashioned but spunky vibe. And since June would be older, I don't think the "May and June" thing is a big deal, since it's more likely you'd say June and Maeve, which doesn't make me think of the months since they're out of order. I don't like Mavis at all, and Mabel is just ok. But Maeve is great!
    Genevieve ~ Lucy ~ Catherine/Rinna ~ Fiona ~ Elanor/Eleanor ~ Rosemary ~ Leia ~ Edith
    Primrose ~ Gail ~ Elizabeth ~ Agnes ~ Valentine ~ Jane ~ Magdalene ~ Astrid
    Mabel ~ Therese ~ Margaret/Maisy ~ Susannah ~ Gloria ~ Isobel ~ Juniper ~ Molly

Felix ~ Ignatius ~ William ~ Finnian ~ Jude ~ August/Augustine ~ Calvin
    Thomas ~ Bram ~ Calder ~ Andrew/Ander ~ Sebastian ~ Peter ~ Percival/Percy
    Benedict ~ Timothy ~ Lewis ~ Harrison ~ James ~ David ~ Oliver

*combos under construction*

I think they go well together. I also like Mabel but prefer Maeve with June.