Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Remy sounds good. I'm probably terrible at this but my ideas are Hadrian, Thane, and Indigo. Best wishes!

I like Remy. When I first saw your pic and description, I thought you would make a divine Rhett. But Remy is fantastic and unique. It's masculine without being overbearing. It's a lovely choice.

Since Rhett was my first thought for you, I will suggest Remy Everett for mn.

Best of luck to you!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Jude and Julian immediately came to mind.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole

Damien/ Damian was my first thought but since that's out, here are some others that come to mind. I'm not sure how international-sounding or mainstream you want it, so these are kind of all over the place:

Dominic
    Roman
    Julian
    Alexander
    Holland
    Burke
    Theo
    Nikolai (Niko)
    Anders
    Solomon
    Martin

I hope you find the perfect name and I wish you luck in dealing with ignorant/ intolerant people (and hopefully you don't have to do a lot of that wherever you live). Situations like this make me happy my daughter's given name is Bayard even though I'm not a fan of giving male names to girls and was hesitant to name her that.

ETA: love Remy! Fantastic name.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

I first thought of Cole, Vaughn, and Rhys. And they are all on your list - so that worked out well!

Based on your personality, I don't think a long, complicated, or flowery name would suit you. Best of luck with your name decision!
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]