Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    London, England
    Ugh, I'm an idiot. I know Damien's on your boy list. Okay, I'm going through my name book in search of awesome middles for baby #2 at the moment, and wil keep a look out for brilliant Angelesque names while I'm at it.

Oh, Bragi/Brage just popped into my head. It's one of y favourite Norse mythology names. And Pythias too (from the Damon myth as you know) but it might not be... how do we put this... pretty enough? I love it, but I've heard people say it sounds not so nice.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Xi'An, China
    I thought of Caleb when I saw your pic. Perhaps not the most creative name, but just what you struck me as...
    INTP Anthropologist Living in the centre of China, married to a Persian, and just enjoying a completely unpredictable life

Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

Raphael Kaveh
    Currently stuck on girls

Names I love, but cannot use:

Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Caspar Siavash, Elias Rostam, Simon Kasra
    Valentina Parvaneh, Rosalind Tala, Viola Katayoun

Wishing for Greece, stuck in the US
    I actually think Pythias sounds quite nice, but just not for my own use. I do love Bragi (and Balder but won't use that) but...hmm...I'll have to think on it. I want something that feels like me, but have the chance to use something more out there than I would on a child so I'm looking for a great happy medium.

I do love Caleb as a name, as you can see it's on my list up there, but feel like maybe it's too biblical for my own identity (I know, I know, I'm Angel but I didn't choose it :P ) -- My Amazon Author Page

Represented by:

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th, 2013
    Amelia Lorien Sophia -- December 2015.

When I first ready your description of yourself, the name that came to mind was Colby, so Cole and Colton on your list stand out. I also really like Lucien and Xazvier for you from your list.

The Hebrew name Malach means Angel, I thought it might be fitting to keep the connection between both of the names you go by.

I also think Gabriel, one of the seven archangels from the bible would be a very fitting name based on the description you gave - though its current popularity may be a deterent.

I believe the other archangels are:
    Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Remiel and Saraqael.

Best of luck!

Actually, my first thought was Cory.

I'm bad at this, haha.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.