Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ugh, I'm an idiot. I know Damien's on your boy list. Okay, I'm going through my name book in search of awesome middles for baby #2 at the moment, and wil keep a look out for brilliant Angelesque names while I'm at it.

Oh, Bragi/Brage just popped into my head. It's one of y favourite Norse mythology names. And Pythias too (from the Damon myth as you know) but it might not be... how do we put this... pretty enough? I love it, but I've heard people say it sounds not so nice.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I thought of Caleb when I saw your pic. Perhaps not the most creative name, but just what you struck me as...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I actually think Pythias sounds quite nice, but just not for my own use. I do love Bragi (and Balder but won't use that) but...hmm...I'll have to think on it. I want something that feels like me, but have the chance to use something more out there than I would on a child so I'm looking for a great happy medium.

I do love Caleb as a name, as you can see it's on my list up there, but feel like maybe it's too biblical for my own identity (I know, I know, I'm Angel but I didn't choose it :P )
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

When I first ready your description of yourself, the name that came to mind was Colby, so Cole and Colton on your list stand out. I also really like Lucien and Xazvier for you from your list.

The Hebrew name Malach means Angel, I thought it might be fitting to keep the connection between both of the names you go by.

I also think Gabriel, one of the seven archangels from the bible would be a very fitting name based on the description you gave - though its current popularity may be a deterent.

I believe the other archangels are:
    Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Remiel and Saraqael.

Best of luck!

Actually, my first thought was Cory.

Drake
    Anders
    Levi
    Will

I'm bad at this, haha.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.