Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I know someone with the beautiful name of Hamzah and I think that works great both in English and in German. I also like Hashem and Zayed.
    Zelia/Elja • Nineteen • Name and history nerd from an early age • I have a blog.
    Trying hard to export beautiful old Danish names, magical Danish nature names and exotic Greenlandic names.
    Current favourite combinations: Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor • Alexander Adelin Lórien
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel • Gaia Margaret Undómiel

You have quite a challenge ahead of you! I know because we chose Arabic names for our 3 children and it was really tough to find boys names that wouldn't be difficult for English speakers to pronounce. Our first son is Tarek after my father in law. I love it, but the pronunciation in English is not the same as Arabic, and it bugs me having to switch between the two depending on who I'm speaking to. My second son is Naseem. His name doesn't include any letters that don't exist in English like Tarek's does. It has been very easy for people to read and pronounce and gets positive reactions, especially when people hear the lovely meaning, a gentle breeze.

Here are some other names we considered for ease of pronunciation:

Zane
    Noor
    Ramy
    Sami
    Kareem
    Kameel
    Ameer
    Sameer
    Jibreel
    Jamal
    Jude

When considering Arabic names that can be pronounced by non Arabic speakers, i would definitely avoid any name with kh, Q, or gh like Khalil, Khaled, Qais, or ghassan, since those are transliterations for letters that we don't have in English, so the pronunciation is very different.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

From your post title it sounds like you're looking for Arabic origin names that work in both English in German. That's a different need than needing an English name that works in German and Arabic, or a German name that works in Arabic and English. It's also unclear if you are looking for a name that will be pronounced exactly the same across all 3, or just has a plausible way to say it in each. I'm looking through NB's Arabic names (speak both English and German - and Noora's insights above are so helpful!) and also looking at your English taste, and liking the following for you:

Adil
    Altair
    Osman
    Rafi
    Rayan