Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lydia Atalaya Ruth is gorgeous! I love Liddy Rue as well

Such a cute name, and love the family meaning as well! I would go with Ruth to honor your husband's family, because the 1st 2 names honor your family and history.
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

*Lydia Atalaya Ruth.

One name from each family and a loved name from her parents in the middle. It's super cute.

And I like the Rue addition.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

It sounds like Ruth would be more meaningful for you. They are equally nice, imo. So happy you were able to land on a great Lydia/Atalaya combo!
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley

They're both equally nice. I'd go with Ruth to add something from his family. And for the nn Rue - very cute!