Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    I love the combos of Claire Bronwyn and Bronwyn Claire!!! Good luck!!
    Some say I'm an angel... Others say I'm a star... But you can call me Princess!!!

Name lover who has a naming style that is Eccentric Aristocratic meets Guilty Pleasure!!!

👑 Pretty 👑

working in a pediatrician's office, I've seen an increase in baby Finleys. ALL GIRLS. To be honest that's my favorite from your list, but I would pair it with Claire as a middle. At the end of the day though, she's your little girl. Go with a name YOU love.

Totally Honest: only one I would actually consider using is Claire. Finley and Logan are boys names which I think need incredibly feminine middles and may pigeon hole your child. Makiya and Carleigh have made up/creative spellings and I'm just not into that. I think you need at least a 2 syllable middle for Claire. Claire Faith strikes me as very staccato. Good luck!

Logan Rose is my favourite, I've never heard the name Logan used as a girls name but this combination is lovely! If you're worried about people what others think, Lois is a similar girls name? Logan Rose is the one.

-Finley Marie: Finley, to me, is a boy's name. Marie is nice but it's often used as a filler; I prefer Maria.
    -Carleigh Bronwyn: Don't like the spelling; I prefer Carly. Bronwyn's okay because of the meaning. I like the nickname Bonnie.
    -Claire Faith: Claire's boring and doesn't flow well with Faith.
    -Makiya Grace: Not 100% sure on how to pronounce Makiya. Grace is often used as a filler.
    -Logan Rose: Logan is a boy's name in my opinion. Rose is often a filler too!

Suggestions
    -Fiona Marie
    -Faye Maria
    -Carly Bronwen
    -Bronwen "Bonnie" Caroline
    -Mia Grace
    -Grace Marie
    -Lucy Rose
    -Rosalie Lucille
    ~ 20 year-old name lover ~