Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    I disagree that Grace, Rose and Marie are filler middle names. I think they are lovely! You don't want something too crazy for a middle name if you have a long first name. Just my opinion. I love Claire and Carleigh (although I do think spelling it Carly would be less confusing).

Only one I like is Claire Faith and even then I think having two one syllable names together doesn't work. Clara Faith or Faith Clara would be perfect IMO.

I don't like the spelling Carleigh. Sometimes simplicity speaks volumes. Pure and simple Carly is much nicer, but still nms.
    My names change all the time, but current favourites are:

August | Elenora

Other contenders:
    Theodore, Rex, Reuben, Seth, Dexter, Milo, Wesley, Archer, Griffin, Gene, Rhett, Rupert, Arthur
    Susannah, Violet, Paloma, Penelope, Juno, Audrey, Adelaide, Arrietty, Mabel, Wren, Zelda, Octavia, Pearl

Claire Faith would be my pick. Not enough Claire's in the world. :-) 2nd pick would be Carleigh but with Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by blessedmommajennie View Post
    Hello all! I am due August 2nd with my first child. It's a little girl! My husband and I have put together this list of our favorite names:

-Finley Marie

-Carleigh Bronwyn

-Claire Faith

-Makiya Grace

-Logan Rose

Please give me your HONEST opinions. I'd also love to hear any suggestions you have. Thank you!

My personal favorites are Finley Marie and Logan Rose. Actually, Finley Rose is on my list! If you like unisex names for girls, I would say go for it. Especially since you're using girlier middles to balance them out

I don't love any of them to be honest. If I had to pick I'd go with Carleigh Bronwyn

Or mixing and matching Claire Bronwyn.
    Marin Jamesina Winter, Agatha Caroline Mercy, Wilhelmina Violet Jane

Montgomery Walter Reid, Callan Bradford Jude, Nash Sullivan Wendell