Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    I like Claire Faith, and I like Carleigh although I don't care for that spelling and prefer Carly or Carley.

Suggestions:
    Ivy
    Reagan
    Teagan
    Violet
    Marley
    Holly
    Eve
    Daisy
    Maisie
    Hadley
    Harley

-Claire Faith - this is honestly the only one I like. If you want to jazz it up, I'd use a middle with more flair like Claire Bronwyn or Claire Finley.
    -Finley Marie - this would be my second choice. Finley Claire is also okay
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

My favourite by a mile is Bronwyn. Bronwyn Claire or Bronwyn Faith, maybe?

-Finley Marie- not my favorite by far. Sorry but, even though I love unisex names, this one makes me think strictly as a boy's name. On the other hand, I do adore the nickname Fin/Finn. And sorry, but I'm just not a huge fan of the name Marie, unless it's a family name. It's just too overused as a middle name, and a bit plain compared to the first names.

-Carleigh Bronwyn-I'm not a big fan of this name either, sorry to say. I love the name Carly, but spelled like this makes it look fake to me. However, I LOVE Bronwyn (spelled this way)!

-Claire Faith-Simply BEAUTIFUL and elegant. I love both the first name Claire and the middle name Faith. So adorably precious

-Makiya Grace-Don't like the spelling, LOVE the middle name Grace

-Logan Rose I LOVE LOVE LOVE this name!!! My top pick! so beautiful with a hint of the boyish name Logan!!! And i love it's sweet side when topped with the middle name Rose!

I agree with everyone else in that Claire Faith is definitely the best out of all your combos. I think Clara Faith has better flow though. I also like Claire Bronwyn, if you'd consider that.

As for the other names, Finley and Logan are boy's names, I don't care for the spelling of Carleigh (Carly would be much, much better) and Makiya just looks a mess (Is it supposed to be pronounced mah-kee-ah? If so, I would opt for the similar sounding Nikita instead).