Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Finley Marie - I've never met a little Finley, but at first glance it looks more like a girl's name than a boy's name. I think it's nice and perfectly usable. I also think Finley Makiya would be pretty if you wanted to use Finley but also honor your grandmother.

Carleigh Bronwyn - Carly isn't my favorite name in general but I actually kind of like it with the Carleigh spelling. It seems classier to me, not made up like people have been saying. I love the combination of Carleigh and Bronwyn. They look nice together. Of course people would always be spelling Carleigh wrong because it is a more unusual form of the name, as others have mentioned. So I think that is one of the biggest downsides of this otherwise lovely name.

Claire Faith - Someone else mentioned and I agree that it would flow better if one of these names had two syllables, instead of both of them having just one. It feels a little blunt. If your last name is long it might work fine though.

Makiya Grace - This is so pretty and the fact that it is your grandmother's name gives it another dimension.

Logan Rose - Logan does seem like too much a boy's name to me, but if that is your thing I'm sure it would work perfectly fine.
    Theophilos, Arthur, Reuben, Howell (Howie), Bernard (Bear), Amadeus, Septimus, Percy
    Ravenna (Rae), June, Mona, Haruhi, Annora, Julie, Polaris (Polly), Lavinia, Coppélia

Finley Marie ~ It's okay, not a very stand out name. Finley just seems so much like a boy name to me and Marie is so plain, there's no pop to the name!

Carleigh Bronwyn ~ Honestly I love both these names! That spelling of Carly has always been a guilty pleasure of mine, and Bronwyn is such a cool and different name, very unique! I love Carleigh Bronwyn, but what about naming her Charlotte Bronwyn and calling her Carleigh?

Claire Faith ~ Just with Finley Marie, it's just too plain and generic.

Makiya Grace ~ If I'm being brutally honest, I hate it. Please don't name your child Makiya.

Logan Rose ~ Once again too plain and though I do love Logan for a girl, try spicing it up with a unique middle name! What about naming her Logan Ava or Logan Amelia?

Suggestions:
    Lily
    Amelia
    Ava
    Harper
    Delaney
    Kendall
    Dylan
    Brynna
    Ryleigh
    Avery
    DO YOU LIKE THESE NAMES: VOTE HERE

I am agreeing with most of the posters. The only first name I would consider from your list is Claire. I don't like Faith in the middle. I would go 2 or 3 syllables. Claire Bronwyn
    Claire Finley
    Claire Marie

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Brutally honest? Ok. Here goes.

Finley Marie - not a fan at all. Finley is of the trendy, last-name-as-girl's-first-name stripe that I can't stand, and Marie is a filler middle.

-Carleigh Bronwyn - What's wrong with Carly? The trendy spelling makes an otherwise unremarkable name slightly cringe-inducing. I really like Bronwyn. Why not use that as a first?

Claire Faith - Claire is great! Faith is also nice, but way too similar in sound. Claire Bronwyn would be better.

Makiya Grace - Makiya sounds made-up and she'll have to spell it/explain the pronunciation her whole life, Grace is a filler.

Logan Rose - Logan is trendy on a boy, and almost obnoxious on a girl. Rose is also a filler middle, but still very pretty. Why not use it as a first?

Sorry if this sounds rude. You did say brutally honest!
    I totally agree with this!

Quote Originally Posted by blessedmommajennie View Post
    Thanks for all of your opinions so far!

I forgot to say, I decided to add Makiya to the list because it was my grandmother's name.
    don't tell your grandmother about this thread! it's great that it has family significance, I think the spelling just looks a bit off. If she never had too much trouble with it then I think honoring her is great. Or you could always switch up the spelling a bit to your own twist, still honoring her. I have ancestors who for generations used Lola/Lula/Lila etc names, tweaking it each generation.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent