Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Need a C middle name for Katarina

Hello everyone! This is my first post here. Need some help! DH and I finally found a name we both like: Katarina.

I was thinking about using a C middle name. DH and his father have the same name, and they were named in honor of my FIL's sister who passed away very young before he was born. She went by her initials KC, so they named FIL with masculine names, but kept with his sister's initials. Then my DH was named a Jr and actually also goes by his initials K.C. like his aunt did.

So I thought it might be nice to keep with that. However, I'm finding it difficult to come up with C names that sound good with Katarina. I think I want a C name that does not have the K sound. So the S sound or the CH/SH sound.

What do you guys think of Katarina Charlotte? My DH's middle name is Charles, so it might be fitting? Do you think it flows? I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks!

Last edited by mjeezy13; July 11th, 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    ☮&❤,
    Momma of Fiona Ryann & Michael Quentin & #3 due April 2014

~*Sylvie, Viveca, Gloria, Rosalie, Eulalie, Aimee, Irie, Daisy, Xaviera, Celia*~
    ~*Silas, Finnegan, Desmond, Ezra, Cedric, Felix, Lionel, Lazarus, Kai, Xavier*~

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

I think you're right about avoiding the hard C sound; however, I actually am liking Katarina Claire for some reason. I don't love Charlotte with Katarina for some reason. IMO, I would stick to a very simple middle name to complement beautiful and flowing Katarina. Some ideas:
    Katarina Cecile
    Katarina Cerise
    Katarina Charlize
    Katarine Clemence
    Katarina Corinne
    Lily

TeenBerry

Interest in family history, classic literature and mythology led to a love for names!

FAVORITES OF THE MOMENT:

Gentlemen: Jude, Oliver, Felix, Jasper

Ladies: Aurelia, Evangeline, Genevieve, Aurore, Beatrix, Adele