Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Oh but I love both ur middles... What about Brooks Rome or a derivative of those names?

Remington Brooks is handsome, although very preppy sounding imo. The gun association would bother me too much to use it--I would rather a name associated with peace! I do love Remy though, and if he will almost always be called Remy, maybe it’s not that big of a deal.

Of course there are a lot of surname type names with great nickname options: Calloway, Callahan, Sullivan, Grayson, Finnegan, Rafferty, Gallagher, Fitzgerald, Donovan.... and Remy also works fine on its own.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I like Remington alot. I do not like it with Rome however.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I adore Remington! It's so handsome and the nn Remy is both adorable and will work through adulthood. Remington Brooks is completely dashing! I think it would be a great choice

I immediately thought of the gun association... Not something you probably want to link your little boy with. I love Remy, though.
    Currently crushing on:

Russell. Calloway. Brighton.

Evadne. Cecelia. Thomasina.