Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I really like Calliope and Persephone.

Calliope - You can definitely get away with Lia as a nickname for Calliope, if that's an issue. Nice, but not my favorite. Doesn't really fit with middle names.
    Ariadne - Pretty, but same problem. Ariadne Margaret just isn't matching up for me.
    Daphne - This is my vote. It assimilates well enough to fit with your very English names, and sounds cute with big sis Athena.
    Penelope (nn Nell) - Penelope's cute, if overly trendy right now, but I dislike nickname Nell, as well as Penny. Both sound dated. I like Pippi better.
    Persephone - Nix this one if you dislike Persy/Percy as a nickname. I mean, there's Seph, and arguably Fifi, but come on.
    Philomena (nn Mena) - Nice, but not striking. Rhymes with Athena, which is either adorable or too matchy, depending on your POV.

My favorite combinations:
    1. Daphne Margaret Pearl
    2. Philomena Imogen Pearl
    3. Penelope Margaret Pearl
    4. Philomena Margaret Pearl
    5. Ariadne Imogen Pearl

I'd go with Penelope or Philomena since you don't like the nickname Percy for Persephone. It would keep up the theme of having the first initial and the second middle name be the same like your first daughter. If you don't mind the PIP initials, I'd go with Imogen since Margaret is a bit too common.
    * 5 easy ways to judge a baby name
    http://nameberry.com/blog/5-easy-way...ge-a-baby-name

* 21 other baby name rules worth following
    http://nameberry.com/blog/no-dumb-na...orth-following

Philomena Imogen Pearl is my pick.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by rosietoes View Post
    Hi all -
    Baby could come any day now and while we have a list, nothing has jumped out as a clear front runner. We could use come help!

We have on our list:
    Calliope (I really dislike Callie as a nn though)
    Ariadne
    Daphne
    Penelope (nn Nell)
    Persephone (dislike Percy as a nn as well, are there any other nicknames?)
    Philomena (nn Mena)

They're all Greek, which is preferable to us, both to honor our family heritage and to blend well with our eldest's name, Athena Josephine Aurelia. This baby will also have a double middle name - either Margaret Pearl or Imogen Pearl.

I'd love to hear thoughts on these names and perhaps some additional suggestions!
    I love either Daphne Margaret Pearl, Daphne Imogen Pearl, Ariadne Margaret Pearl, Ariadne Imogen Pearl and Philomena Margaret Pearl or Philomena Imogen Pearl.

I love Calliope and Persephone, but these nn are certain.