Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

3 weeks to go- narrowed down to 3 names

New post because last night my husband vetoed all names on our list besides these three, so I suppose we are left with our final three. Please vote and help us choose which of these fits best with our girls' names, Sophie and Violet.

Also, I would love to know how many kids you know personally with these three names, especially those of you in the US (we are on the west coast). My husband does not care at all if we use a popular/common name but I do. I would love as much input into this as possible. Thank you!

Edited to add: this was meant to be posted as a poll but I must have messed it up somehow and can't figure out how to add a poll once it's been published... So the three names left on our list are:

Jack
    James
    August

I may repost this as a separate poll later... Sorry for the mess up.
    Last edited by rachelc; July 11th, 2013 at 06:36 PM.

All great choices, but I adore James with your girls.

I personally like all three names, but think Jack and James go better with your girls' names! I'm in the UK, so this doesn't necessarily reflect well, but I know personally about 3 Jacks and about 4 James' and a Jamie.
    Becky
    Just a 16 year old girl obsessed with names and naming things not yet here.

Alice Jayne | Azalea Juliet | Charlotte Ophelia
    Elizabeth Blythe | Poppy Artemis

Archer William | Henry Tobias | Leo Alexander
    Rowan Elijah | Theodore Michael

One of my all time favourite names is James. It is so handsome, strong and fantastic. I love it and I am sure that most of the world would also.

rollo
    Psalm 23

I love Jack!