Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Oliver, Oscar or...........??

As I find myself in the very early stages of #3 pregnancy (yay!), we are now down to talking names again. Girl names we are pretty consistent, but boys names....well, I just can't grab anything I love now that #3 is more a reality.

So the only two we have remote agreement on is Oliver and Oscar. My husband prefers Oliver, I am more for Oscar. I still quite like Leo as well but hubby not keen. Also, as middle name it's now leaning towards Simon (my husbands name) but I still want Weston (as my maiden name is West), but hubby is now off it as he thinks it doesn't match and is too "trendy".

Names we have discarded - Frederick, Charlie, Alfred, Archie.

So Oscar or Oliver??? I live in Aus and Oliver is popular here (think its #5) but two friends (not day to day friends) have had recent boys called Oscar. Our last name sounds like Cook (with a T )

Any other ideas?? My preference is a 2 syllable names like our other two children and nothing that sounds similar (eg. I chucked Charlie as I didn't want another "eeee" sounding end like Harry). Also, our taste is very much classic and straightforward. Unfortunately, we have a large circle of family and friends and many names would be a double up....

Any thoughts!! Thanks!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!