Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love Oliver (we are also considering this name). I have 2 friends with dogs named Oscar, so it is hard for me to separate lol. I LOVE West for a middle regardless of the name. I feel like if it has strong meaning then it trumps flow.

Quote Originally Posted by roblyn View Post
    I love Oliver (we are also considering this name). I have 2 friends with dogs named Oscar, so it is hard for me to separate lol. I LOVE West for a middle regardless of the name. I feel like if it has strong meaning then it trumps flow.
    Thanks for your comments roblyn. My husband will be happy you chose Oliver!!! My grandfathers name is Rex and while I would love to use it....I know 3 dogs named Rex! Associating names with animals is a deal breaker to me too . I too think meaning trumps flow. Thanks for reminding me of the importance of that!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I love Oliver West or Oliver Simon! So handsome! Not so much a fan of Oscar.

If you would like another O name, there's Otto or Orville.

Quote Originally Posted by litysmama View Post
    I love Oliver West or Oliver Simon! So handsome! Not so much a fan of Oscar.

If you would like another O name, there's Otto or Orville.
    I think it was just a coincidence they just happen to be 'O' names. I just told my husband your two suggestions and he rolled his eyes at me - "Otto Took well he won't need to learn too many letters to spell his name". Having a last name of Took does throw off some names. Oliver is definitely my hubby's #1 pick.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

I like Oliver West or Oscar Simon. That way if he gets his first pick for a first name, you get yours for a middle name and vice versa.

Other ideas:
    Milo or Miles
    Owen
    Julian
    Isaac
    Gabriel
    Elliott
    Louis
    Walter
    Graham
    My Top Names:
    Bernice, Eugenia, Harlow, Lillian, Rosemarie, Ruby