Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    No children of my own yet. But I just wanted to add that my godmother's husband had a vasectomy after their second son. The first two were born in 1998 and 2000, their littlest guy, however, was conceived after his Dad's vasectomy and is just about to turn two/three. It's such a big age gap and even though he was unplanned everyone adores him!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

Thanks for all the thoughtful replies, they are much appreciated.

After a lot of reflecting and careful thinking, we have decided against having any procedures for the time being.

I think the reason we're no longer inclined to get it done is because I realised that because we had the girls young, they'll be out of home young. I won't be menopausal by the time Amelie leaves for college and I can see myself getting lonely with an empty nest, when most of my friends will still have young children then.

We're going to reconsider this decision in the future of course, but I can no longer see myself getting any permanent procedures (or my husband) until the kids are in college. Even though I feel absolutely completely done now, and I'm confident in our decision to stop at two, I can also see myself wanting another when they leave for college. So we'll discuss it again then.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

DH is 31, I am not yet 29, we had three babies in three years and he got the big V within four months of our youngest being born. We weren't too worried about it either - BUT we have always planned to adopt, so I'm perfectly happy to adopt many many more!
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

When my hubby and I met, about 3 days into it he told me that after we were done having kids he'd immediately go get snipped. That's one of the reasons I knew he was the one
    Mother of Gabriel Christian and Emrys Atticus.

The ones that got away:
    Felicity, Anne, Iantha, Penelope, Elowen
    Walter, Sebastian, Edmund, Arthur, Fredrick