Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I agree with everyone else. I don't even know any Ella's and I live in a trendy city. It sounds beautiful with Silas and it is a lovely name. Go with it!

Have you considered Elsa? Elsa and Silas Nelson are adorable.

I love Ella! I think Silas and Ella are fab. If you want something a bit longer, what about Eleanor? That's really the only longer form I like with Ella as a nn. I think something like Ella Catherine nn Ella Kate is quite adorable, too. My only concern is the "el" heaviness of Ella Nelson. Still a pretty name, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Go with Ella! We named our 3rd daughter Ella Grace and I wouldn't change it for anything! She is the only Ella we know too!!

If you're afraid it's too popular, try checking out the most common baby names in the place you live in. But if even if it is popular, go for it if you love it that much.
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah