Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmm...
    Both are beautiful. Clara is a great spunky choice, she has a very strong appeal. But I think Louise just sounds really same-y in the middle name slot. Clara Louise feels like a very stereotypical combination almost like 'Louise' is a filler middle name. Something like Clara Annelies would for me be better than Clara Louise. Whereas the combination Louisa Claire doesn't feel stereotypical like Clara Louise. Louisa feels far more unusual than Louise because she isn't seen as often as Louise. Louisa is really feminine and elegant, I love the spunky wholesomeness of Louisa and I also love how sweet she sounds with Claire. Louisa Claire just looks beautiful and sounds so poetic.

Great feedback! Thanks!

Louisa Claire flows slightly better, but I love the name Clara. I would pick based on what first name you like better - they both sound nice and the first name is the one you will be using every day.

Both are lovely but I prefer Louisa Claire, simply because in general I prefer Louisa over Louise and Claire over Clara.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

I prefer Louisa Claire, it's beautiful.