Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mark - no
    Ezra - yes
    Micah - maybe
    Adam - sometimes ... I usually think of the many Adams I know of before I think of Adam & Eve
    Love

Jason ~ Matthew ~ Ryan ~ Thomas ~ Shane
    Serena * Ariel * Miriam * Kari * Veronica

Guilty

Perseus ~ Chandler ~ Harvey ~ Bartholomew ~ Darien
    Sakura * Winry * Raven * Meredith * Monica

Mark Maybe Both Mark and Adam seem normal, very common (although I only know one or two of them), and I wouldn't assume the parents are religious. They do seem traditional next to Hunter, Finley and even Bradley for me.
    Adam no
    Micah no (Unlike the first two which I could locate in a bible with ease, those not belonging to a culture where people read the bible a lot (although I do got to church) I forget this is a biblical name. I am not sure what part of the bible he is from, but I think he's a prophet?)
    Ezra no Also not sure where in the bible Ezra is from, (and I don't really care either). The only Ezras I have known are Jewish and I would think Jewish if I met an Ezra. I don't think of it as fundy Christian unlike the -iah names (Josiah, Jebidiah, etc.)
    If you are Jewish, nothing wrong with that. If you are not Jewish, nothing wrong with using this name. My mom thought Rachel was a really Jewish name, but it became less so after she was born.

I like to think of the Bible as literature, so I consider them literary names. Therefore, they're all fine.

Mark - no
    Ezra - yes
    Micah - yes
    Adam - no

Agree with almost everyone that Mark & Adam are classic and common enough to not bring a Biblical association.

To me, Micah gives me a Biblical association. All the Micahs I've known have conservative Christian parents. But, somehow, it always makes me think "a cute nn of Michael" even though I know better...I have a hard time imagining Micah on an adult man. It does fit with the Caleb, Josiah, Isaiah, Asher crowd to me though: Biblical names that weren't so common that are used much more in the last 10 years by Christian parents.

Ezra is definitely Biblical to me, but has a different vibe than Micah or the rest. It skews more Jewish or vintage/literary, like Ezra Pound. It's very similar to Silas to me, and both are rising in popularity similarily. Personally, we're considering Ezra as a fresher Biblical name, because we are Christians, but I'm concerned it's spiking upwards too quickly and might go for something that's not trending up so obviously.