Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    With Ezra and Micah, yes. With Mark and Adam, not especially, but as I'm a Christian, and the Bible is very meaningful to me, I think of the Bible character with all of these. Ezra and Micah seem like strong Bible character names--Mark and Adam just come across as classic names, though. I like all four options.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Yes to Ezra, no to the others.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Yes for Ezra and Micah. No for Mark and Adam--because they have been so common for so long.

Ezra is particularly cool and edgy sounding though, so it can kinda go either way, imo.
    Some current considerations:

Cora Madeleine | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Coraline | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Callum Sawyer | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Byrne | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Nope. None of them make me think of The Good Book. But I've read the Bible like... once? And it was long... Anyways, Mark and Adam are common names, and make me think of shady soap actors or pop stars I liked when I was younger. Ezra makes me think of Ezra Pound. And I've got a friend named Micah and I think of her when I hear the name. !
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Mark-no
    Ezra-no
    Micah- yes
    Adam- kind of
    Sarah Beth <3

Current favorites:

Violet Christine • Aurora Scarlett • Eden •

Micah James • Cash Henry •