Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yes, especially when they are put together like that. However Mark and Adam are more common so they seem less Biblical to me, if that makes sense?
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Mark and Adam, no because they are so mainstream
    Ezra and Micha, I don't necessarily think biblical, but I might think the parents were either Jewish or Evangelical Christian.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie

Mark and Adam don't seem biblical to me because they are so common. Ezra probably should, but it is pretty popular with name nerds, so I think of it more as part of the August/Jasper/Finn crowd. Micah makes me think biblical, for sure. I've never known a secular Micah.

Mark & Adam no — they've long become secular names.

Micah and Ezra have more a modern history of usage as English given names so the Biblical / religious connections are much stronger. To give you an example, outside the Jewish faith they are probably only used in North America where people are much more religious. In Europe these names sound strange, almost like "Buddah" or "Christ".
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Mark- Yes
    Ezra- No
    Micah- No
    Adam- Yes
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah